Tee Time Updates during COVID-19 (last updated May 20, 2020)
Our entire staff at Jeffersonville Golf Club is excited to have reopened our golf course on Saturday, May 2. We are thrilled to get back to golf after this period of social distancing. However, our golf operation will be different than what our customers have experienced in the past.
In addition to the policies listed below, golfers should be aware that we have a temporary green on hole No. 2, due our creek restoration project.
- Golf carts are available, however they are not guaranteed and can not be reserved. In addition, cart usage is for single-occupants only, unless the occupants share a residence.
- We ask that you not arrive more that 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled tee time.
- For the immediate future, all players must have a tee time reserved. No walk-ups are permitted, however singles are encouraged to call the pro shop for that day’s availability.
- Annual pass holders can request tee times by calling the pro shop and speaking to a member of our team. During this time, all players — including annual pass holders — will only be able to reserve tee times one week in advance.
- If you book as a twosome or threesome, the golf course may fill out your group to make it a foursome.
- The putting green is closed. The restaurant has a takeout-only policy in place which will communicated to the golfers on site.
- Our grounds crew has non-contact flagsticks and safety cups in place to ensure players do not need to touch any equipment on the golf course. Bunker rakes and all other on-course furniture has been removed from the golf course.
- Restrooms are being frequently cleaned and appropriately sanitized throughout the day.
- The golf course is not be open to any non-golfers.
- We advise all golfers follow CDC recommendations and local regulations, including the wearing of masks and avoiding contact (ie. handshakes). Congregating in the parking lot, or in any other areas of the golf course, will not be permitted.
We understand these are unique, unprecedented times, and thus, all of these updates are subject to change. We appreciate your patience with us as we navigate this experience as a team.
Jeffersonville Golf Management